There are lots of great reasons to play our weekly lottery – not only will you be supporting our care, but you’ll also be in with the chance of winning one of 28 cash prizes every week!
Our weekly draw gives away a rollover prize of up to £5,000 as well as a guaranteed weekly jackpot of £1,000, and 26 other cash prizes.
Your £1.50 a week means that we can be there for the people who need us most. In order to continue to deliver our services to the local community, we need to raise more than £7.5m every year. After prizes and running costs, our lottery raised over £380,000 last year, so your £1.50 really does make a difference.
So please, join in today, and help us to continue to provide vital care in your community.
The Lottery’s contribution to Prospect Hospice
By law, all society lotteries must ensure that at least 20% of the proceeds of any lottery are applied to the purpose for which the charity exists. On average for every £1 raised by the Prospect Hospice Lottery, 62p is transferred directly to the hospice as profit, 3p of the income is spent on running the lottery, 16p is spent on prizes and 19p is spent on recruiting new members.
- It only costs £1.50 per week to enter our lottery and it’s easy to pay by Direct Debit.
- The draw takes place every Friday.
- You will be given a number and entered automatically into the draw every week.
- If you’re a winner, we’ll post you a cheque – so you don’t even need to check your numbers! (Although you can check here if you’d like to)
- In 2020, we provided dedicated end-of-life care and support for 2,361 patients and 581 family members from Swindon and north-east Wiltshire.
- It costs more than £7.5m per year to deliver all of our services, and less than one third of our funding (28.5%) come from the NHS and other statutory organisations.
- All of our care is given free of charge to those who need it, thanks to the generous support of the community.